Gas Leak at Canadian Springs | This Morning in Napanee
Updated: Jul 25, 2022
Earlier this morning in Napanee at the Canadian Springs bottled water supplier, a gas leak was discovered by a caller to 911. Police have evacuated the area until the leak is able to be repaired and is under control. Police will notify the tenants and employees when it is safe to re-enter the premises.
Link for Donations: Help support local journalism in your community. Every dollar goes to helping secure our freedom of speech and to ensure freedom of the press. We believe the news should be free to access for everyone and are against subscription-based services. We do not accept any funding from other organizations including the government. This is to ensure our news is non-biased.
We also accept E-Transfer donations at email@example.com